About Me

Hi everyone, my name is Shane Petagna and I'm from Edison, NJ. My life revolves around sports, and it's definitely what I'd consider myself a geek about. No matter what time of the day, I'm probably watching, playing, or reading about sports. Most of the time I'm consuming baseball in some sort of fashion. I also enjoy working out as a way to clear my mind. My goal for a career is to work somewhere in the field of sports, whether on the journalism or business side. 

I'd say I'm pretty excited about the class. Who can say no to watching movies all the time? I'm really excited to watch movies I've always wanted to watch, especially The Matrix and Interstellar. I do have some concerns about some of the assignments, only because I've struggled slightly with artistic projects in past school years before.

I expect to watch plenty of great works of cinema and also to have deep discussions about the world around us and the concepts that affect our lives in the present, and will affect us in the future. I also expect to see my artistic and creative horizons broaden as the semester wears on and we do more and more creative assingnments. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Death & Robots: Pop Squad Reaction

The Impact of Philip K. Dick